Get Info Document i- BridgeWorkerEvent
BridgeWorkerEvent processes new message of type "TCCreateObject"
BridgeWorkerEvent connects to ENOVIA and retrieves information related to the ENOVIA document.
- BridgeWorkerEvent will retrieve the ID of the ENOVIA object in the message
- BridgeWorkerEvent connects to ENOVIA
- Search ENOVIA object with ID
- If the object is a document type:
- Finds if a filter matching the type exists in the configuration file
- If no filter is found, the document is considered to be exported
- If a filter exists, it is applied to test if the document is to be exported
- If the document passes the filter, retrieves the following information:
- Attributes to sync
- Bridge-side setting
- File Name
- file -> the file is stored in a temporary folder on the KAFKA server
- If object is folder type
- Extracting items of type documents and folder contained in the object
Focus / Remarks
Parameters will be positioned in a file of property VISWorker.properties
Documents to be exported can be filtered by setting the VISBridge.properties configuration file. Simply add a line in the following format:
visbridge.techcenter.filter.[TYPE] = [ENOVIA WHERE]
[TYPE] corresponding to the type of the object, and [ENOVIA WHERE] to the where Enovia query.
# These properties are filters used to check if a document has to be published to TechCenter or not
visbridge.techcenter.filter.documents = current == "Release"
Be careful of the file management in temporary server.
ENOVIA APIs will be used by KS -> package the necessary jars.
An ENOVIA service account will need to be set up to connect from KAFKA unless API Rest is used: