By a simple Drag and drop one deposits the icon ''Execute'' with the site desired in the column ''Properties“. Or '' Double to click” on the icon ''Execute''.
This kind of property makes it possible to launch an application or macro according to an event (button, opening or validation of SmartProperties).
The '' typeExecute'' is intended to advanced users who have concepts of development to create applications. These applications could be carried out with SmartProperties.
The adjustment of the type of application is done by the choice in the pull-down menu.
Three types are available:
''Application'' - a program (.exe) will be carried out
''Macro'' - a macro function (.swp) will be carried out
''Web site'' - a link will open a page Internet in order to reach a Web site.
In the zone “Properties” we will find the parameters related to this action.
- > ''Button'' - indicates that the action will start while pressing on a named button.
- > ''With the launching of SmartProperties'' - indicates that the action will be started as of the launching of the utility SmartProperties.
- > ''With the validation of SmartProperties'' - indicates that the action will be started as soon as one supports on validating .
- > ''After the closing of SmartProperties'' - indicates that the action will be started as soon as one leaves the utility SmartProperties. Indeed one can validate information while supporting on , but if the window were pinned up then this action will be taken into account only while pressing on the cross .
- > ''During the test of the specifications'' - indicates that the action will be started while the utility takes into account the parameters preset in the zone ''Spécificlations''. Before the creation of the properties. That can make it possible to add specifications personalized by using the option ''Specification of the code of exit of the application''.
- > ''Before the creation of data entry form'' - indicates that the action will be started before analyzing the already existing properties in the file and to display the data entry form by SmartProperties in PropertyManager.
One determines here the site and the application (macro or achievable) while supporting on who will start the action.
- > For macro this parameter is automatically well informed, it generally acts of the entrance point the macro one.
- > For application of an achievable type one specifies the parameters here to be passed at the beginning of program. To declare variables used in the program it is necessary to make precede name by the character ''$''.
When this information was indicated one can still intervene on certain options.
''To expect the end of the application before returning the hand to SmartProperties'' - indicates that as long as the execution of the application is not finished the utility SmartProperties is suspended and will begin again the hand only at the end of the program. This option is not available for the execution of macro, it will thus be grayed.
''To update the properties after release'' - makes it possible to update the value of the properties (specified in the list) in the data entry form by SmartProperties after the execution of the program. In the case of several properties the separator used will be the '',''.
''Specification of the code of exit of the application'' - used only with release ''During the test of the specifications'', makes it possible to add a specification. If the code of exit of the application is different from the code indicated in SmartProperties then the properties are not created. In your application to use the api ''Environment.Exit'' to turn over the code of exit of the application.