The goal is to inform a SQLite base containing the folders to be analyzed.
- When we add a folder to the base, the structure is not recognized yet, it is necessary of “To update the base“in order to identify the number of under folders and the number of files being in the base.
Several folders can be thus added to the list.
It is this update which can be realized via a specific task in the planner of Windows Tasks.
The button “To clean the base“allows to remove, of the database, the files which were removed in the folders local.
The button “To update the base“allows to add, with the database, the files which were created in the folder local since the last upgrade.
The button “Many files in the base“poster a window indicating the total of the documents found in all the folders added to the SQLite base.
- this icon makes it possible to remove a folder of selected the SQLite base. It is also possible to remove this folder with the key “Suppr“keyboard.
- this icon makes it possible to open the folder of selected the SQLite base. While double-clicking on this folder, it is also possible to open it.
- this icon indicates that the contents of the folder are not synchronized in the base following modifications of files (put up to date, suppression,…).
- this icon indicates that the folder is in court of analysis.
- this icon indicates that the folder is well synchronized in the base.