History of the versions
The window presents a series of columns:
- Major version with which the recording of the file was made.
- Number of version SOLIDWORKS, information nondetailed in the window “In connection with SOLIDWORKS…” but being able to be useful for the support in the event of problem encountered on a file in particular. The number of version does not change inevitably between several services Pack.
- Information of the date of the service Pack of the version. One notes here the date and the number of the day of the year (example 2012/196th day of the year).
- The service Pack used, the versions “Beta” are also specified (B1, B2…). For several services Pack can correspond to the same number of version.
- The date of registration of the file with the corresponding version.
- The name of the Windows author who carried out the last recording.