- ''Location by default of the favourites'':
When one wishes to use favourites of filter one can specify a folder where to record and open favourites. This folder can be a folder on the network in order to be available to several users.
- ''To use the last filters used with each new use'':
A each launching of the utility SelectMaterial, the last filters used will be automatically selected.
- ''To use the favourite of filters according to'':
A each launching of the utility SelectMaterial, the selected filter will be systematically used.
- ''Not to use of filter for the new uses'':
A each launching of the utility SelectMaterial, the filters will be given to zero whatever the choices used during last launching.
- ''To use % of tolerance for the numéric value'':
When a filter points on a numéric value it is possible to get the results of materials available answering a percentage of their value.
For example one searches materials while filtering on the Poisson's ratio corresponding to 0.3, if the percentage is specified to 10% one will obtain materials with a Poisson's ratio ranging between 0.27 and 0.33.