Modifications in the table
By clicking on ''+'', one extends the contents of the component. Two types of fields are in the columns.
- Modifiable fields :
- ''VISIBLE'' - makes it possible to change the visibility of the component, value possible “Yes“or”Not“.
- ''SOLVED'' - makes it possible to change the state of resolution of the component, the functions and the constraints.
- ''CONFIGURATION'' - one finds here the list of the configurations available for the component, that makes it possible to change the configuration of the component or to control a property or a configuration on the document. In this column also the type of constraint appears when the component is extended.
Foot-note: it is possible to create a new configuration.
- ''TO MODIFY'' - makes it possible to activate the modifications of the component, possible value “Yes“or”Not“.
- Nonmodifiable fields :
- ''COMPONENTS'', displays the complete name of the components but also the name of the functions, the constraints and the properties when the component is extended.
- ''Type'', poster the type of object on this line (component part, component assembly, property, function, dimension).
The various cells allow entered according to their types:
- the entered manual ones (Dimension, Description, Properties, etc…)
- entered with drop-down list
- choice of one of the configurations present in the document. For this cell you can create a new configuration by entering a new name.
All these cells can also be modified by formulas, equations, etc… using the features of Microsoft Excel.
To remove the contents of a table, two possibilities:
- By pressing on the button you erase all the contents of the table.
- By pressing on the button “To build the table“ to reload all information. Caution while clicking on this function you crush all information which you would have already modified in the table!
It is possible to remove lines in order to display only part of an assembly.
It is imperative to preserve the parenting of the components so that the functions are not in failure of reconstruction (forced between the components, functions dependent from/to each other, etc…).