Contextual menus of the tree of the project
When the actions were created in the tree, it is possible to make certain modifications by the means of contextual menus of them.
By doing one right clicks on an action:
- You rename have the possibility of the action:
- Or to duplicate the action. The latter can prove to be useful if you have very close actions for which part of the actions and/or operations are common.
The latter can prove to be useful if you have very close actions for which part of the actions and/or operations are common.
- Each action comprises a function ''Parameters''.
By one clicks right on this function you can publish the parameters of the action. A window opens in which you enter a comment of the action.
Concerning the '' partOptions'', of this window:
- if the box is checked the action will save the open document. Indeed we will further see than some conditions and operations require the opening or not document.
- this option is checked by default. In general, the operation is applied in case of success of the condition(s). If this option is unchecked, the operation will be applied in the event of failure.
- To include an opening of the assemblies in low-fat mode or great design (for example for the test of version education).