When this mode is chosen, it is necessary to select the entities to be processed.
The first 3 filters can combine.
By selecting this filter, it is possible to select summits and/or points of sketch. The results taken into account by calculations are:
- If only one entity is selected the coordinates will be X, Y, Z taken compared to the origin of the part.
- If 2 entities are selected the results will give distances X, Y, Z as well as the distance between these 2 entities.
- If several summits are selected (from 3) the combination cannot give any result and the table will be emptied.
By selecting this filter, it is possible to select edges and/or entities of sketch.
- If only one edge is selected the results will give the length of this entity.
- If several edges are selected the results will give the sum lengths in the property “Overall length” as well as the angle determined by the 2 entities.
- If several entities are selected in different plans the results will give more information (XYZ Distances, distance between the plans,…) besides the overall length.
By selecting this filter, it is possible to select faces and/or surfaces.
- If only one face is selected the results will give the surface of surface as well as the perimeter formed by its edges. For a cylindrical face the value of the diameter will be also recovered.
- If several faces are selected the results will give the total surface. If the selected faces are plane, the angle will be also found.
By selecting this filter, it is possible to select voluminal bodies. If the part comprise several voluminal bodies and if no bodies are selected, the tool will put all the values corresponding to the complete part. This list is updated as soon as bodies are selected. This filter cannot be combined with the other filters (summit, edge, face).