For each nomenclature of the project, it is possible to regulate some options. These options are independent of the conditions which can be applied for these nomenclatures.
- ''To extract the components while limiting itself to a level''. Generally this option is checked if one does not wish to go down very far in the tree structure from the assemblies.
- ''To differentiate the components by subassemblies''.
With the checked option “Washers GROWER” are gathered by subassembly.
- ''To differentiate the components with different configurations''.
With the checked option “Washers GROWER” are detailed.
With the not checked option “Washers GROWER” are gathered.
- ''Not to take into account the options of exclusion SOLIDWORKS . When this option is checked, so components were excluded from the nomenclature via the properties of the component they will be present all the same in the nomenclature.
- “To take into account the option to promote SOLIDWORKS“. The configuration of the assembly is dissolved when it appears in a nomenclature. All his/her component children are promoted of a level.
- ''Not to take into account the hidden components“. When components, parts or assemblies, are with the state '' Caché” in SOLIDWORKS, by default they are listed in the nomenclature. The fact of checking this option makes it possible not to see them in the export of the nomenclature.
- ''Not to display the part if there are weldments''. By checking this option, if a part contains folders of weldments, only the weldments are listed.
With the checked option, the part is not listed:
With the not checked option, the part is listed:
- ''To update the properties of the sheet metal parts“. When sheet metal parts are modified, information in drawings is not put up to date automatically, if this option is checked the SmartBom utility cures this problem. You can visualize a video which processes this functionality with the tools” Integration“and” SmartBom''. (See the video).
- ''To add the assembly general in the nomenclature''.
With the checked option, the assembly of head is displayed:
With the not checked option, the assembly of head is not displayed:
- ''To manage the quantity per sub-assembly''.
When several sub-assemblies are used in the principal assembly, there are two manners of entering component “the children”:
- The first solution consists, in the column “Quantity”, to enter X sub-assemblies and to arise the quantity of the components contained in an sub-assembly.
Example 1 : The assembly comprises 4 “Complete guide” containing 1 “Guide”, 4 “Screw CHC” and 4 “Washer GROWER”.
The result is the following if the option is checked:
- The second solution consists, in the column “Quantity”, to enter X sub-assemblies and to add up all the components of the 4 sub-assemblies.
Example 2 : The assembly comprises 4 “Complete guide” containing 4 “Guide”, 16 “Screw CHC” and 16 “Washer GROWER”.