Options of edition
- Paper impression:
- Number of copy (s):
To indicate the number of copy for all the selected documents.
- Insertion of stamp of impression:
- To select the image to be inserted
- To indicate then if the image must be inserted on all the sheets or only on one sheet in particular.
- And finally to regulate dimensions of the inserted image.
- Creation of a file:
This window makes it possible to create print files PRN, PDF and TIF starting from the selected documents.
- In the same folder as the document SOLIDWORKS:
This option makes it possible to record the file converted in the same folder as the file of origin.
- In a folder:
This option makes it possible to select a folder in which to record the converted files. In this example, all my files will be recorded in the folder ''Project''.
- Name of the files:
This option allows rename files exported with preset fields.
Selection of the fields .
- To add the name of the document.
- To add a personalized text.
- To add the value of a property (presents in the document).
- To add the value of a property of the referred document (only for drawings).
- To manage properties of the documents at the time of the impression:
This window makes it possible to update properties of the document before the impression.
Example : In a title block of a drawing, we will inform 2 properties ''Modified it'' and ''Designer'' before printing the documents.
I inform the two properties in the utility.
During the impression, the properties will be indicated.
It is possible to add a maximum of 5 properties.
- Parameters of editions:
- Impression of the sheets of the plans:
This option makes it possible to print all the sheets, only the active sheet or to choose the number of the pages to be printed.
In this example, only sheets 1 and 2 of all the selected documents will be printed.
- Size (Reduction/Enlarging):
- ''With the format'' - the impression is generated with the format of each selected document.
- ''To impose the following format'' - This option makes it possible to impose a format of impression.
In this example all the selected documents will be printed with the format A4, some either their formats by defect.
this option is related to the option ''To impose the following format'' and makes it possible to force the printer selected in the chapter ''Definition of the printers'' for the selected format.