- Location of the backup files:
Selection of the folder where are the backup file of the adjustments and the backup file of the formats of printers. By defaults, these files are in the folder of installation of the utility PowerPrint.
To click on the button to select a folder.
- Selection of the documents:
- To preserve the list of the documents for the next use:
This option makes it possible to record the list of the selected documents, to re-use it during the next launching of the utility.
- To close all the documents before treatment:
This option makes it possible automatically to close all the documents open in SOLIDWORKS before launching the impression.
- Operations on the documents:
- To rebuild the documents with the opening:
This option makes it possible to launch a reconstruction to the opening of each selected document.
- To make a zoom full screen:
This option makes it possible to make a zoom full screen before the impression on each selected document.
- Loading of the document in view alone:
This option makes it possible to open all the documents selected in view alone.
- To record the document after impression:
This option makes it possible to record all the documents selected after the impression.
- Switch drawing views to high quality:
This option allows you to validate the SOLIDWORKS ''High quality'' option on the views of all selected drawings.
- To test the validity of the views (to expect the end of the reconstruction to the opening):
This option makes it possible to launch the impression only at the end of the reconstruction of selected drawings.
- To use a temporization after opening of the plan:
This option makes it possible to add a temporization to the opening of drawings.
In this example the impression of drawings will begin 10 seconds after the opening from each drawing.
What makes it possible (for drawings of large assemblies) with SOLIDWORKS to completely charge drawing before launching the impression.
- Options PDF (starting from SW2007):
This framework takes again the options of SOLIDWORKS at the time of export PDF.
- To export the PDF color:
This option makes it possible to export the PDF color.
- To incorporate the police:
The definition of the police becomes integral part of the document, which increases the size of the file but guaranteed that the police is defined as in the original document.
- Top quality:
Export the PDF in high quality.
- To print the heading/footer:
This option makes it possible to use the heading and the footer specified in (File, To print, Heading/Footer).
- To use the thicknesses of line of the printer specified:
When this option is disabled, the thicknesses of line by default of the printer are used.
- TIF options (starting from SW2007):
- Type of image:
To select in the pull-down menu the desired type of image.
- Mode of compression:
To select in the pull-down menu the desired type of compression.
- Packbits: This option generates more the small of image color.
- Fax groups 4: This option generates more the small of file, but can be used only for images in black and white.
This option captures the image with a resolution identical to that of the screen.
- Capture impression:
Activate the options of capture of the impression “For drawings” (See these options below).
- For drawings:
These options are used when the option ''Print Capture'' is checked.
- To choose in the pull-down menu a value for the quality of the image in point per inch. More the value is high plus the image will be of good quality.
- To adapt to the format of the sheet: The image adapts to the format of the sheet of the selected documents.
- To use the format defined in the options of export TIF SOLIDWORKS: Recovery of the options SOLIDWORKS.