We regulate here the format of export of the files.
- “To generate a drawing SOLIDWORKS“:
By checking this option it is possible to select a model of drawing (.drwdot). All exports will take this model.
- “To generate a generic file of export“:
One selects here the format of exit of the files either the format is the DXF either the format is the DWG. It can be necessary:
- To specify if a scale factor must be applied.
- To specify space to be envisaged between each view.
If several bodies of sheet metal are processed, a view for each conversion will be created in this case it is necessary to specify if the bodies of the same sheet metal thickness must be gathered:
- In only one drawing per thickness. Several files if several thicknesses.
- In only one drawing but in separate sheets.
- In several drawings but by gathering the views by thickness.
- Or to export a drawing by view.
The various views can be aligned in a certain manner, check the option which you wish.
- To force views exported horizontally by aligning axis X of the plan to the developed edge longest
- To force views exported vertically by aligning the axis Y of the plan to the developed edge longest
In export DXF DWG, it is possible to choose:
- To export only the geometry.
- To apply a color specific to the geometry.
- To apply the geometry generated to a particular layer.