Setting of the columns
On the basis of a model of table, the option ''Edition of the columns'' is checked by default. In order to be able to personalize and publish the columns of your nomenclatures it should, au préalable, be checked that this option either beautiful and checked well:
- maybe by a clic right on a column.
- maybe in the drop-down menu ''Model of table''.
When the option is not checked that allows, while clicking on the heading of a column, to carry out a sorting alphabetical (or digital) growing or decreasing.
A project must comprise at least a nomenclature and this one must use a model of table. A model is present by default in the folder of installation of the utility.
Since the option ''Edition of the columns'' is activated, you can modify information of the columns (addition, modification, edition, suppression…).
On the other hand if this option is not checked it is not possible any more to add a column, to modify the breakage of the contained information in the column or quite simply to have access to this dialog box while clicking on the heading of a column.
Let us leave the principle that the option ''Edition of the columns'' is checked.
''Type of column'', one selects which type of information will be recovered, one with the choice among this list.
Each time a column is published the icon of tab changes in order to inform you that it is necessary to save the model of table (xml).
The icon indicate that the table is up to date.
The icon indicate that the table underwent a modification and must be saved.
When you have applied the treatment on the document, you obtain your nomenclatures defined in your project.
As soon as the option ''To activate the edition of the properties'' is checked, you have access to a total control of the contents of the nomenclature.
By a right click on a line you can:
- To assemble or descend the line from the component of nomenclature (numbering is not put up to date automatically).
- To copy/Cut/Paste a line of nomenclature (numbering is not put up to date automatically).
- To Suppress a line of nomenclature (numbering is not updated automatically).
- To open the component in “SOLIDWORKS”.
- To open a window Windows Explorer automatically where the component is.
- To add an additional column.
- To Suppress the column on which the clic right was made. To check in the contextual menu (between brackets) which it acts well of the name of the column that you want to remove.
- To modify the breakage of a column, to pass all information in capital letters or in small letters. This modification did not go up in the property of the document 3D.
While double-clicking on information it is possible to modify the contents of it. These modifications will go up automatically in the property of the document 3D, excluded for the properties managed by SOLIDWORKS such as “Name of the file”, “Material”… You are thus not obliged to open each component to make a modification to the personalized properties.