According to the type of nomenclature created, one board of components understands a view of the assembly of head (optional) and a view for each component (parts or subassemblies) which composes it. A each view are associated annotations resulting from the view concerned and properties of the component displayed in this view.
The result is a drawing SOLIDWORKS made up of one or more sheets according to the structure of the assembly and amongst components by board.
The use of drawings SOLIDWORKS allows:
- An associativeness with the model 3D.
- To be able to modify each view created interactivement (Scale, Orientation, Style,….).
- To be integrated naturally into the solutions PDM.
The tool makes it possible to parameterize:
- Decomposition of the structure of assembly by defining the method of choice of the components.
- creation of models and definition of the pages for the page layout.
- Scales views created.
- type of view by default (Style, Orientation, Scale,….).
- Annotations extracted properties.
- Export and the Importation page layouts.