The final result consists in having, on drawing, the points selected automatically annotated and listed in a table of pointing.
The selection can be refined by the activation of filters.
A a function GetCoordinates2D a table of coordinates corresponds and only one but it is possible to create several tables of coordinates, i.e. several MacroFeatures while launching several times the tool.
The use is done in the context of a drawing of a part or an assembly.
- First of all, it is necessary to select the method of selection. Dthey methods of extraction of the coordinates are proposed to the user:
- Method “3D mode“, extraction of data X, Y, Z in the reference mark 3D of the model. The selection can be done on several views.
- Method “Project mode“, extraction of data X, Y in reference mark XY of a view and of only one. All the selected entities are projected on a level parallel with the sheet (Z is not taken into account).
- Then it is necessary to use a formatted table. If no table exists, it is necessary to create a model, several models can be created according to information which one wishes to reveal in the final table.
- Then it is necessary to define it format of the coordinates extracted with in particular the choice the reference mark (origin of the coordinates).
- If it is different “1” to regulate the starting numbering then of the next selection and possibly the associated comment.
- Choice of the selections coordinates to be extracted. Filters of selection can be activated.
- Lastly, it is possible to regulate some options such as the assignment in layers of the information generated by GetCoordinates2D.
- A a function GetCoordinates2D a table of coordinates and only one corresponds. It is possible to create several tables of coordinates, i.e. several MacroFeatures by lacing several times the tool. These functions are found in FeatureManager.