Selection of entities and Filters
All the filters can be checked or unchecked in only one action.
The fact of clicking on this icon, removes all the lines generated in the table as well as the associated reference marks. Numbering starts again with the value of beginning.
The fact of clicking on this icon, cancels the last selection. The line of the associated table and the reference mark are removed. Numbering starts again with the preceding value.
In this part, there are 2 concepts to take into account: the type of selection and filters of selection.
- Selection of entities :
Only one selection can be activated. To restrict the choice of the selections it is possible to activate one or more filters of entities.
- (filter of individual entity) This icon makes it possible to select only individual entities (linear or circular edges, entities of sketch, etc…).
- This icon makes it possible to select only entities of sketch. One will use the same rules as described above.
- This icon makes it possible to select faces and to extract the coordinates from them from the entities (edges) external to this face.
In the image below by selecting the plane face, one extracts the coordinates from the edges of the edge external of this face.
- This icon makes it possible to select faces and to extract the coordinates from the entities (edges) internal to this face.
In the image below by selecting the plane face, one extracts the coordinates from all the holes located inside this face, except the circle in the center which was taken as origin.
- This icon makes it possible to select a succession of entities contiguous. The analysis of the adjacency is done between the selected entity and the preceding entity only. It is to the user well to select his chaining in the order, the good sense and by choosing its first entity well. A message is sent to the user if the selected entity is not contiguous with the preceding one. It is the selection of the second entity which defines the starting point and the order of the chaining.
Coordinates X, Y, Z (in 3D Mode) or X, Y (in project Mode) of the summits are extracted, only once, in the order of the chaining. When one meets an arc of a circle or of ellipse, one extracts coordinates Xc, Yc, Zc of the center, the value R of the ray (or D of the diameter) for the arcs of a circle as well as the ends.
If the chaining is closed, the last summit (which is in fact the first) is not processed. In the case of an arc, the order of extraction of the points is the following: First point, Center, Second Point.
In the image below by selecting all the chained edges, one extracted the coordinates from all the ends as well as the points of center and diameter of the circular edges.
For these the last 2 filters and the order of the annotations will follow the order of the filters of entities checked.
In the image below by selecting the inner face of the pocket, the coordinates are extracted in the order from the filters: ''1'' summits, then ''2'' circles then ''3'' arcs of a circle. If you wish that the annotations be followed it is necessary to pass by (Filter chains entities) and to manually select the entities in the desired order.
- Filters of entities :
For the points , summits , centers of circles etc… one extracts coordinates XY from the point and Xc, Yc of the point of center.
For the linear lines or edges one extracts X1, Y1, X2, Y2 of the 2 points of ends.
For the arcs of a circle or portions of ellipse one extracts X1, Y1, X2, Y2 of the 2 points of ends as well as the value R of the ray (or D of the diameter) and the point of center Xc, Yc for the arcs.
For the splines one extracts the coordinates from the 2 ends like all the points of the spline. If the spline is closed the points of end are confused.
In 3D mode coordinate Z will be added.
- If one wishes to recover the coordinates of the end of the arcs of a circle (sketch or edges), it is necessary to activate the ''Selection of entities'' AND to uncheck the option ''To regard the arcs of a circle as circles''.