By a simple Drag and drop one deposits the icon ''Variables SOLIDWORKS'' with the site desired in the column ''Properties“. Or '' Double to click” on the icon ''Variables SOLIDWORKS''.
This kind of property makes it possible to recover in a field the variables SOLIDWORKS of the station.
One finds, in the ''Variables SOLIDWORKS'', a pull-down menu with all the variables SOLIDWORKS. The evaluated value is directly recovered (Mass, Density, Volume…) and to calculate by SmartProperties such as the configuration, the active configuration, name of the article of welded part…
Here the result of posting in SOLIDWORKS.
One finds in this list of the evaluated variables of SOLIDWORKS such as the mass, the material, density…, but also of the properties such as:
- Name of the document - turns over the name of the document
- Name of the active configuration - turns over the name of the active configuration of the document
- Name of the configuration - turns over the name of the configuration to which one applies the property
- Name of the document relative - in the case of a selection of a part in the context of an assembly
- Creation date - turns over the creation date of the document
- Folder - turns over the name of the folder in which the document is recorded
- SOLIDWORKS version - the number of version of SOLIDWORKS turns over in which the document is recorded (ex: SOLIDWORKS 2017)
- Path - turns over the complete path of the document of the folder in which the document is recorded