Actions to be carried out
The implementation of CacheRefresh is done in two steps:
- Parameter DefinitionsCacheRefresh options in themyPDMtools options
- Definitions of Windows side actions viaWindows Task.
List of available actions :
- Clean local cache allows you to delete files locally .
- Get the latest versions allows you to retrieve the latest version of files locally.
- Archive allows to archive all extracted files
For this operation it is necessary to fill in the user passwords so that it is the user who has extracted the document who archives it. If it is not filled in, the file will not be archived.
- Archive and Keep Extracted allows to archive all extracted files and to re-extract them to make a backup
With this action the extracted documents will remain extracted, unlike the 'Archive' action alone.
For this operation it is necessary to fill in the user passwords so that it is the user who has extracted the document who archives and re-extracts it. If it is not filled in, the file will not be archived.
This action increases the size of the trunk and versions.
- Destroy deleted files
This action empties the recycle bin of a PDM folder, subfolders are automatically included in the destruction.
This action is irreversible.
The equivalent option in PDM is: