Options - Notification Type
- Type of PDM notification :
- Type of email notification :
For this type of notification, it is necessary to configure the SMTP service.
- Message - Specify here the source email address for sending.
- SMTP parameters - Set the SMTP server name here, e.g. 'Hotmail: smtp.live.com' or 'Gmail: smtp.gmail.com'. SMTP servers usually use ports 25, 287 or 465.
- SMTP authentication - If authentication is required, it can use the authentication of the machine from which the notification is sent. Or a login and password may be required.
- TLS - Normally the transfer via SMTP is done without encryption, checking the TLS box indicates to use a security protocol for the transfer.